Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 5-my own personal BLOGS

Who would have thought that someday in my lifetime I would be using terms such as "Blog", "Wiki", "Twitter"....Well, as to blogging, I found it easiest to use the button the I attached to my toolbar to save feeds. I did have some problem with feeds that I attached last year. Now, some of them have a red exclamation mark next to them. When clicked on they state "feed error". I can still get the feed, so I haven't really explored editing them, removing them and relinking the feed. I suppose this is as easy to do as my having explained the dilemma. I have already spent hours exploring blogs and connecting feeds. Here's to the time I hope bloglines saves me in scanning these sites on a regular basis. Perhaps we have opened Pandora's box?

No comments: