Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing 18-Slideshare

Uploading PowerPoint presentations form slideshare wasn't difficult task wise, finding an appropriate useful PowerPoint presentation was however. Most were very wordy, dull, not as factual in a "bulleted" sense and some were not done with authority, checked information or even spell-check. I did get off task laughing so hard that I cried at "Family photos". This presentation is well worth the investigation, though not appropriate here. So, at the moment I have not found many presentations that I can use as is. I am sure I can tweak them and re-write some for my students. I have uploaded a lovely short presentation from the Whitney Museum of Art. Enjoy!
Comics, Fine Art and Museums 2008
View more documents from Kim Munson. P.S. I have spent untold hours in Library Thing!

1 comment:

kmunson said...

Hi. Thanks for your nice words about my presentation. I do have to point out that I do not work for the Whitney Museum of Art, although I have an MA in art history, and I have been researching a different project there. I have published on this topic. If you are looking for more information about comics, art & museums in the future, please let me know.