Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 14-Still Delicious!

WOW! You can learn so much watching the instructional videos in order! I just learned how to get into the social-sharing aspect of Delicious! Toocoolstuff! -Which by the way is my login for Delicious--toocoolstuff. I am having a great time. I hope I remember all of this and I need to tag and bookmark all of the places you have your learning videos-so that I can rewatch them as I need, incase this site for 23 things locks me out in the future! On to more bookmarking! At this rate, I'll be done with the internet my beginnning of September. (Now, how about reminding participants to use same logins for all sites and same passwords? I am showing how right-brain I am. Any help out there from the left-brainers would continue to be desired. :) )

No comments: