Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thing 17 "30 Boxes" and Library Thing

OK, this is what I was afraid...if my search to organize my life, I seem to have fallen down the rabbit hole. I now have 3 blogs-one for 23 Things, one on Art Education 2.0 and another on Are Education/Art Educators-AHHH! I also have a calendar in my district e-mail, a new one here on "30 Boxes", and still can't keep the pocket one in my purse organized. After inputting all the info. I could into "30 Boxes" I was more than a bit disappointed in the blah appearance of the calendar. Where were the fun stickers? The color coded days? The animated gifs? Pretty sad. And frankly, if anyone I know makes there calender public and expects me to be in-tune with all they have to do, along with all I have to do, I may resort to nasty e-mails or Facebook taunts. (Idle jest, since I do not do a thing on my Facebook page.) Now, after all of that I discovered "Library Thing"! I don't know if I will ever sign in and enter data, but the vastness of it all was amazing! Recommendations! Amazon.com connections! Reviews! ...They had me at hello.

1 comment:

Anderson said...

I totally feel your pain. Since I am on the go so much (and not in an internet cafe), I find it hard to keep all of my calendars, online this,that, and the other thing organized. I know I have to pick one and print it out, but I keep finding new things I want to try. The world is moving faster than I am.....It is hard to keep up.