Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing 11-the Blog comment...

OK, having said this a few time before, I have just spent the entire day looking up blogs! I finally settling back into one of my favorite sites:http://arted20.ning.com/ Art Education 2.0. When you become a member you get your own blog page, and you can join groups, post forum questions, upload art, videos....The site is fabulous! So, I then proceeded to spend HOURS in the forum questions, posting comments and new questions. I hadn't visited the site in months and I experienced much joy at renewing this relationship. Since this was a site I was not unfamiliar with, I was perhaps not as hesitant or formal in my comments and questions. But, I did enjoy being part of the group, and being a professional blog rather than a personal "rant", there is a sense of "intellect", and sharing that one experiences here. And, I found another up and starting blog for Art Educators at:http://arteducators.ning.com/ Art Educators-Art Educators Unite! I will be spending some time here also. A year ago if you told me I would be managing 3 blogs, I wouldn't have know what you were talking about and I may have dismissed you outright! Now, with just 12 things to go I am feeling a bit "full of myself"! :)

No comments: