Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing 13-tagging

If I haven't made it clear yet, I am one of those-"get half of the information needed-and then run with it"-kind of people. So, having read about tagging and having watched the video, I did not read further, that we would open an account in Delicious and tag in Thing 14...I just ran with it. SOOO...after tagging all of my bookmarks, it dawned on me that Delicious was "case" sensitive and singular, plural, accurate spelling...sensitive also. All I can say is, I am now an expert at editing tags, organizing tags and simplifying tags. (If I knew how to insert a frowny face icon, it would go here.) Lets see...how many ways do I love Delicious? I love the ability to type in a tag and see top 10 results or a kazillion. I love that suggested tags are listed to the right of the screen, so that you can branch off with some sense of where you hope to be heading. I love that when you bookmark a site from Delicious, suggested tags are listed below! And, I love how, true to this week's previous posts, I love how I have just spent another entire day doing a few "things", and am as excited to jump right in tomorrow as I was this morning!

1 comment:

RESA 23Things said...

I have to say that we LOVE it when participants are so excited about their learning. We get this excited too when we find new Things.